Monday, April 14, 2008

Golf






Not that the weather permited, but we went golfing anyway. Well not really golfing but just to the driving range. The local golf course here in Oostende, which is in the middle of a horse race track, had a free day. In order to drum up interest they gave a free beginner lesson and driving range access. Eva and I went with Angel and Gail. Angel is a freind from my language course from Cuba and Gail is his Belgian wife. Gail just started working at the golf course a few days ago and that's how we knew about it. Normally I don't go out seeking anything golf related. It was fun for me, but not really the right weather to be out doing such things. Eva on the other hand has not now become a golf enthusiast. I actually still like the other meaning of golf here better. The word "golf" means wave as in what's in the ocean. But it was way to cold to play in those.

No comments: