Sunday, April 20, 2008

Est-ce que la force peut etre avec vous












1. Can you see me thinking that either I'm going to kill her, or I'm starting to like her.
2. When 900 years old you reach, look that good, you will not.
3. That kid won't look so smug in a minute if he continues to refuse to give the location of the rebel base.
4. That guy is a little short for a Storm Trooper, don't you think?
5. Boba Fett, where?
6. That must be Luke and Leia's other half sister with Darth and the gang. I'm sure Anakin fooled around a bit while he was off on his missions and fathered a few more children.
--
--
The title of the post is "May The Force Be With You," in French. Yesterday Eva and I went to Brussels along with her friend Pierre and his girlfriend Delphine. Pierre and I had our sights set on the Star Wars exhibit that is showing in Brussels for about 5 months. The girls, not interested in Star Wars (almost a sin) had their minds set more on shoping. The exhibit was a lot of fun and although I already knew it to some degree you really could see what a amazing project the entire (huge) Star Wars saga is/was. When I was a kid I saw all the movies and had lots and lots of the toys, bed sheets, tooth brushes, etc. One summer (in the 70's) we got a copy of the Star Wars film somehow and I must have seen it 50 times. So the exhibit was like a dream come true. I also watched a little Jedi Training session that was put on in French and Dutch. It was funniest to me to hear C3-PO speaking French. Although, he is fluent in over 6 million forms of communication, so why not French.

Moge de kracht met uw zijn, or "May The Force Be With You," In Dutch.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"almost a sin" to not be interested in Star Wars? Beans, I'm disappointed in you.

jk

Anonymous said...

Leia's sister needs to look into LASIK.

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.