Saturday, April 26, 2008

Beer






1. Ahhhh Beer
2. Eva's sister Marie and I
3. The naughty Boy and I
4. I felt like Laverne and/or Shirley
5. We are both naughty boys


Last weekend Belgium had an open brewery day all over the country. With over 500 beers brewed here there is always a place close by that makes the stuff. Not being one to miss such a thing, I didn't miss it. We went to two breweries (Valeir and Roman) and sampled what they had to offer. The second one had a beer called Sloeber which means "naughty boy." I liked that beer. I like beer in general. I guess Belgium is a good place to live.

1 comment:

Iris said...

hi Brian!

How are you? Your trip planing sounds awesome.. Let me know, when you are in Interlaken, maybe we can meet for a short coffee break then. Cause I worked in Interlaken two years ago and should meet up with some guys over there as well.. so let me know!

Hugs
Iris