Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Trek America

So I am back in the US. A Belgian Visa is going to take longer than hoped, but is still on the way.......I think. So in the mean time, I needed to earn some money, and I came back to lead tours for Trek America again. This is my 8th season with the company, and my third "last" season ever. It happens to lots of leaders.

So I leave tomorrow, on my first tour and as I said I will be posting on the BLOG a little less frequently, but will still try to do my best. My first tour is as follows:

Day

1. Disneyland
2. Vegas
3. Vegas
4. Zion
5. Lake Powell
6. Grand Canyon
7. Grand Canyon
8. Monument Valley
9. New Mexico
10. Carlsbad Caverns
11. Del Rio Texas
12. San Antonio
13. Louisiana
14. New Orleans
15. New Orleans
16. Alabama
17. Tenn
18. Virgina
19. DC
20. DC
21. NY


5000 miles in three weeks. After that its up to Eastern Canada, where I have never been. Then a tour across Canada to Seattle, and then we will see.

So stay tuned, I will have some photos up from the US as soon as I can.

No comments: