Monday, June 11, 2007

Its time for me to step into this century!

I have been traveling for the better part of 11 years now. If I have not been traveling for my own pleasure (or sometimes pain) I have been working in the travel industry or working a few jobs at a time to save up to travel. During these often aimless wanderings I have been known to put pen to paper to record my thoughts, or more recently finger to keyboard. I have also taken more than my share of photos, which now fill numerous show boxes in some family member's storage unit. Sadly I have only been with the digital world for about a year, and do not have the ability to put all my 11 years of photos here, but I'll do the best I can. It has been the plan all along to post my photos and stories somewhere, somehow, and I am FINALLY gettting around to it. There are no more excuses as they have made the technology almost idiot proof, which I need. I hope you enjoy.

No comments: