Friday, February 29, 2008

Lake Tahoe





1. My mother and brother at on a night walk
2. Me laying out
3. Sunset over the lake
4. A snowy road
5. Older brothers never change, no matter how old they are.


I finished leading tours at the end of November last year, and didn’t come to Belgium until the middle of January. That left me about 6 plus weeks to hang out in California visiting friends and family. I am from Southern California, or what is sadly more popularly known these days as the OC. However my mother lives in Kings Beach which is located on the northern side of Lake Tahoe. So that is where I spent Christmas, a white Christmas. I have not had a lot of those in my life so I wanted to put some nice photos here. For the record, I prefer my “white” during Christmas to be on a “white” sand beach, but of course I had a nice time visiting my mother and step father

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Brian! I know this is weird, but I have been reading your blog for a couple months now. It seems like you are doing well and I am happy for you! Do you still keep in touch with the other UCLA folks?