Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Paris

Why sit at home and rest? Eva and I got home from Amsterdam Thursday night and left for Paris Friday morning. I am about to start leading tours for the summer in Europe and Paris (as well as Amsterdam) will be one of the cities I will go. I have been many times, but wanted to refresh my memmory a little so we drove down for a night. We walked around for half of two days to many familiar places, but also a few new ones. On Friday night we went to a Cabaret that was free because I might be bringing some passengers there this summer. We both really enjoyed the show, and it wasn't just because of the topless girls dancing around. There were many other entertaining acts that had nothing to do with bare chested women. The next day we went to a place I had never been before, the cemetary where Jim Morrison is buried. We also went by Oscar Wilde's grave. The weather was great and we had another great visit to Paris. But tomorrow night I'll be back there as my first tour leaves the next day. My camera is acting up, so for now, no pictures of Paris. You know what it looks like and you know what I look like. Picture me there.

No comments: