Monday, January 7, 2008

Have Visa will travel

I have been away from Belgium for over 5 months now, and have only seen Eva for a week in that time when she came to the US in October, and we went to Vegas. For those that don't remember (or have never read here) before, we started this visa process way back in May. So finally after 7 plus months, a couple of hundred dollars, a lot of hoop jump and loads and loads of frustration I have been issued a visa to live in Belgium. I fly back to Brussels from LA via Frankfurt in a few days. I don't have a work permit yet, but that should come soon. Now the real question is, will anybody hire me without French and Without Flemish. So when I first get there, I will spend a while taking language classes and writing. Meaning, I should be getting more Blog time soon, so stay tuned.

No comments: