Saturday, December 6, 2008

MEAT!!!
















1. They don't only eat meat, they also eat lots of empanadas.....filled with meat.
2. Eva does her best to get through a tough cut
3. A Gaucho getting ready for he party
4. Meat on the grill
5. Me and Meat on the grill
--
They eat meat in Argentina. Boy do they eat meat. If you were a vegetarian you wouldnot find it impossible, but it wouldn't be easy to be there. I am not a vegtarian however and I did my share of beef eating. My brother in law recently sent me a picture of meat on the grill tha was labeled: Animal Rights: Animals have the right to be tasty. I think Argentinians would agree. I did read that there is only one country in the world that eats more beef than Argentina and that is the US. But that is only because we have a lot more people than them, per capita they eat the most in the world. I have to say, I didn't mind but maybe I should go veggie for a few weeks to balance out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Meat is good.